We are proud to announce that your AAACS business center has been awarded the “Monaco Safe” label this week. This label attests to the efficiency of the protection work of the Park Palace center, with a reinforced upgrading of the sanitary standards to actively fight against the spread of the virus. Rest assured, the entire team is mobilized to ensure the best possible health protection.
This label attests to several key measures implemented, including :
- More frequent cleaning of offices, coworking areas and common areas
- Respect for distances in the coworking area
- Mandatory mask installation in the common areas
- A mirror installed at the reception desk to avoid close contacts
- An empowering communication policy in our center
State authorities, residents, businesses : we all have our role to play in this epidemic fight. As mentioned in the blog previously, we are convinced that the Principality of Monaco will be able to bounce back. So all together, let’s maintain our efforts, the finish line is not far away! We remain at the disposal of all to explain our approach, do not forget to keep up to date with the latest updates from the Government of Monaco.
By Pimort Mathieu